The Broadcasting feature in the Display Now Manager helps you display Media on your Screens even when you're sleeping. Just like setting up a timer to take a picture, you can set up a timer on the Display NOW Manager using the Broadcasting feature. It lets you pick out the number of days you want it to be display for, how long you want it to be displayed, and the number of times you want it to be display.
Step 1: Navigate to Display NOW Manager > Playlists & Broadcasting> Broadcasts.
Click on "Add Broadcast."
- Name your Broadcast.
- Select the Media you would like to display on your screen.
- Select the number of screens you would like to display your Media on.
- Start Date and End Date: This lets you determine the amount of time you want your Media to be displayed on the screen. For example: You have a Breakfast Menu that you want to display on your screen for 2 hours per day, the way this will work is selecting the Start Date: 10/01/2021 and time will be 10:00 AM. The End Date will be 10/01/2021 and the time will 12:00 PM.
- Date gets selected first followed by time.
- After choosing the date if you'd like to specify time of day, click on the "Clock Icon" just below the Calendar.
- Pick a start time you want your Media to be begin displaying from.
- Follow the same steps for the End Date.
- Start Date: 10/01/2021 10:00 AM
End date: 10/01/2021 12:00 PM
This shows the duration of 2 hours.
If you'd like to have your Media to be displayed for more than once, click on "Recurrence."
- For "Repeat Every" please select the number of times you want to repeat the schedule above.
- For example: "Repeat Every" is 1 and "How often do you want this broadcast to repeat" is Week. Which means your Media will be displayed every Week at the time scheduled above. It will show an option to select the days.
- Another example: "Repeat Every" is 2 and "How often do you want this broadcast to repeat" is Week. Which means your Media will be displayed every 2 Weeks. You can select the days your Media to be displayed on.
- In this example shown below: M, T, W, T, F has been selected as the days for the Media to be displayed on.
- You can select the "End Date" you want the Media to stop displaying on your screens or you pick can "Occurrences."
- If you select the number of Occurrences, your Media will stop broadcasting the you've specified. For example: if the Media has been displayed "10 times" on your screen, it will stop displaying. It is totally up to you select the number of how many times you want the Media to be displayed on your screen.
- Select the "Time Zone" you want the broadcast to start.
- Once done, click on "Save."