Display NOW Manager allows you to show content via Google Slides. One it's setup, all you have to do is edit the slides from any device and they will update on the next rotation. This is great for a variety of applications including restaurants, education, barber shops or salons, waiting rooms and much more.
1. First, sign in to Google Slides. You can start a new presentation or open an existing one.
2. Get the Publish to the Web link
Click File > Publish to the web
- Select how often you wish slides to remain on screen
- Check the two boxes below: start as soon as player loads and restart the slideshow after the last slide. This keeps the presentation moving in the background as other content is shown.
- Click the Publish button
- Copy the link that's highlighted, as shown below:
3. Add to Display NOW Digital Signage Manager.
- Navigate to manager.displaynow.io if you haven't already
- Click the Media page and find the Google Slide media app
- Paste the URL from Google Slides into the URL field in the media app.
- Click Save.
4. Create a playlist
- Give it a name and description if you'd like.
- Select the media you'd like to display.
- You can re-arrange the order, set duration or remove it. If you're on mobile, you may need to press down to activate drag and drop mode.
- Tag it to the desired displays and content will begin presenting.
- Update Google Slides directly and content will refresh automatically. You don't need to come back here to edit slides.